Friday, October 28, 2011

Before-

So, I'm going to post some pictures of myself before losing weight. I hope, if anything, these photos will inspire someone to follow my footsteps and leave their own impression on someone else. :)












This girl was afraid. Afraid to love- not the love of a man, or the love of her friends, but afraid to love herself. She was insecure, and hated everything about her image. She was miserable and didn't ever want to leave the house, if it meant she had to "dress up" in something other than the only pair of denim jeans that fit her and a layered t-shirt that was an XL and still two-sizes-too-small. She may have hated the sight of her own image, but I look back at this young girl, and my heart goes out simply to her. I see the woman she has turned into, everyday I look into my own reflection. I thank her, for being confined to her own mental jail and I appreciate the negativity she told herself. For, she said it so much, that I cannot find an ounce of it left inside. I love myself and have created myself because of this young girl in these photos. To other young women out there who see themselves as this young girl once did, always remember that you are the only one who can pave your future. You're beautiful, whether you see yourself in that perspective or not right now, someone, someday will and he/she will think you're completely insane for ever hating yourself.

2 comments:

  1. This is so inspirational! I've watched you go from this to the beautiful, confident, and amazing young lady your are! I am so proud of you and I hope this inspires many to always have faith in oneselfs ability to persevere and conquer anything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ada, truly. I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete