Monday, October 31, 2011

How to be thrifty on Halloween-

It's not just about being thrifty this time of year, it's also very difficult to be stylish, feminine, creative, and attractive- without being trashy. Here's what I did. Alot of these articles of clothing I used, I had already in my closet. But for the most part, I spent a grand total of roughly $10 on all FIVE outfits. They were all NEW costumes to me. And they were all characters/things I had never been before. Enjoy & Happy Halloween! :)
Costume #1- Bumble Bee
Sisters costume from two years ago.

Costume #2- Wednesday Addams
Thrifted dress/Converse shoes, moms shirt, dads socks.

Costume #3- Minnie Mouse
Romper (F21 last season), "Wizard of Oz" pumps (Marshalls last Winter), ears (thrifted)

Costume #4- Cleopatra
Dress (sister made for me out of a thrifted Queen-size bed sheet), Rope (Sisters room), Wig (from last Winter)

Costume #5- Minnie Mouse (again, re-did)
Ears, dress, sash, black "Mossimo"  wedges (all thrifted throughout the past year)




I didn't do anything the past three years for Halloween- and I do believe I made up for it this year. So tell me, What were you this year for Halloween? 

1 comment: